Recover Disc is utility software that helps you retrieve data from damaged, scratched, or improperly burned DVD and CD when normal software cannot read them (full or partial). This utility helps you to extract the undamaged portion of data and try to recover the corrupt areas as well. You can select to either recover selected data (files), or save the whole disk data to your computer.
This software is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista and supports all types of DVD and CD media with UDF or ISO file systems, including discs produced by recorders or video cameras.
Recover Disc Features:
1. Recovers data from scratched and damaged CD/DVD - If normal software is unable to read the CD or DVD data, Recover Disk can read the unbroken part of the data and try to read the broken areas. It can also be used to create image file for the CD or DVD
2. Recovers data from incorrectly burned CD/DVD – Sometimes there may be problem during the burning process of the CD or DVD, thus make the data unreadable. However, it may be cannot be read because the incorrect structure of the disk. If the disk contains the actual data, Recover Disk able to extract those data.
3. Supports discs burned with DVD video cameras and DVD recorders – Recover Disk can work with CD or DVD media that burned by digital cameras, DVD recovers and other devices.
4. Retrieves data from all sessions on multi-session discs – If the disk is burned with several burning sessions, Recover Disk able to extract the data from each session that you choose.
5. Supports ISO and UDF file systems – Any CD or DVD disks with ISO or UDF file systems is readable by Recover Disks. You can even convert the data on the fly using Recover Disks drag and drop feature.
To receive updates on new articles, subscribe to Technology Tricks today.